Automotive Training Centre, Eisenach
Centrally located in Germany, an INTEA training centre is available in Eisenach (Thuringia) that provides optimum conditions for automotive-specific training. The premises can be used for technical as well as for non-technical training and also for representative product presentations.
The training centre in Eisenach has three combined theory/practice units, as well as two other rooms for giving technical and non-technical training. The premises are equipped with modern conference systems as well as tools, an extraction system, compressed air, etc.
- Training room No. 1 / 150 m2 (theory & practice for up to 2 vehicles)
- Training room No. 2 / 150 m2 (theory & practice for up to 2 vehicles)
- Training room No. 3 / 225 m2 (theory & practice for up to 6 vehicles)
- Training room No. 4 / 69 m2 (theory)
- Training room No. 5 / 69 m2 (theory)
- In addition, there is a very appealing lounge area on the upper floor with a panoramic window with a view of Wartburg castle.
All benefits at a glance:
- Centrally located in Germany / easy traffic connection at the outskirts of Eisenach; only approx. 3 km from the A4 motorway and 5 km from the main train station
- Modern equipped seminar and training rooms, specifically equipped for the needs of the automotive industry
- Versatile, usable rooms as well as a large lounge area for breaks
- Parking directly in front of and at the training centre
- Lots of hotel capacity nearby
- Historical city and local recreation area for active leisure and social programmes